Based on new contracts for home purchases, it looks like Southeast Eugene buyers are getting a jump on the season this year.
Typically, the red line indicating new contracts (pending sales) doesn't start to turn upward until after the super bowl. But this year it looks like homebuyers rang in the new year and then headed out with their Realtors to shop for homes.
Homes placed under Contract in January 2014: 17 units.
- Up 183.3% compared to the last month
- Up 142.9% compared to the last year
Homes closed in January 2014: 10 units.
- Up 150% compared to the last month
- Up 100% compared to the last year
Homes for sale in January 2014: 39 units.
- Down 9.3% compared to the last month
- Up 105.3% compared to the last year
Want to find out what your home is worth in our recovering market? Call me at 541-225-8081